I AM! TEAMS
Athletes ages 10 – 17 will train in a team setting of 12 athletes and a dedicated coach.
- This Program requires an evaluation
- Athletes will be placed in teams according to age and skill levels
- The training will take place twice a week ( Mondays and Thursday).
- Team will get together every two weeks on Sunday afternoons (4:00 PM – 6:00 PM) to play each other on competitive wash drills and volleyball games. These Games will take place at Sagemont Upper School gym 2585 Glades Circle Weston FL 33326
- This program requires a 4 month commitment.
- Athletes will receive a jersey for their play days.
- The cost of this program is $250.00/ month
- All athletes in this program must have a valid AAU membership to be evaluated
- This program will be capped at 9 teams.
- This program will start the first week of January and will run thru the end of April
- In order to participate in this program, an active payment method must be in place . Please make sure this form of payment is valid.
- All accounts will be placed on automatic payment ( withdrawn the 1st of every month )
- Your first payment will be prorated to your registration date
- there is no refund for missed practices during the month
- there is no partial refund for any month after the first of the month
- This program has no commitment. If you want to take the athlete out of the program, inform us and all future payments will be dropped
Registration Age Groups
To Register Click on the Court you were assigned to during Evaluations.
Sagemont Lower School Gym
1570 Sagemont Way,
Weston, Fl 33326
An AAU membership is required to participate in any Wildfire Volleyball activities including practices, tournaments and training. If you currently have a valid AAU membership continue to Registration, otherwise.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain an AAU membership